The College/school must send you a letter of acceptance. 

If you’ve been accepted by the college/School, this means you need to choose the  courses. For example, these might be English as a second language or French as a second language courses. You must complete these before you can start your main study program.

  • Valid passport and travel document for the student and the family member(if they accompany) is mandatory when applying for study permit.

  • Online applicants: Upload a copy of the information page of your passport when you apply online.If its approved then, you must  send Government of Canada your original passport.
  • Proof of educational loan from a bank(if opted).

  • Bank statements for the last 4 months.

  • Bank draft that can be converted  into CAD.

  • Receipt of the paid tution fees and  housing fees.

Your Dream Destination For STUDY Is Here